Thursday, June 23, 2005

Hutt Free

After much waiting and watching the entertainment of Jabba's dancing servants due to Starbucker's use of the sporks...or was it the spores? Well, whatever he called it, I am finally hutt free--it took forever. I spent a lot of time using the force to bend Jabba's chains into unique shapes to pass the time. The last one I did looked exactly like Master Yoda...I would have kept it, but Jabba's fat rolled over it.

He seemes to enjoy sitting on my prized possesions.

Anyways, after Fluke gave a sappy speech, I was allowed free. Thank the force. I nearly fell asleep.(Don't tell him I said that...he might get all drama queenish.)

So now all we have to do is fly back to Coruscant. I certainly hope I didn't miss much.

...And I certainly hope Master Windu hasn't invaded my wardrobe again.

11 Comments:

Anonymous beth said...

mace steals your clothes? gross!

4:31 PM  
Blogger flu said...

*rolls eyes*

4:40 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Heeeyyyyy, how'd you get home so quick, anyhoo?

4:48 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I'm not...I found a primitive box-like machine near Yoda's gassed-out vehicle to update from. Silly.

4:52 PM  
Blogger flu said...

ahhhh....

4:56 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Nice to see everything worked out all right.
gee...you sure are a pretty shade of blue...(*sigh*)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

You think so? Thanks, jawajuice!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you might have to restock your wardrobe.

2:37 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

POST RESCUE PARTY AT MY BLOG!! or house...

10:29 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Thank goodness you are free. Now just watch your back when you are fighting alongside clone troopers...

11:10 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I'll keep that in mind, Jon.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home