Tuesday, June 14, 2005

An Interesting Spoon

I was pouring myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes this morning when one of these fell out:



I was quite confused by it, so I consulted Master Yoda, who said it was probably a probe of the Dark Side. You never can tell these days.

"Shaped like a spoon, it is. Cut off your tongue, it will, when activated it is. Deceiving, the many ways of the Dark Side are." He advised me to destroy it, which I really didn't want to do. It was just a spoon.

Just to be sure, though, I pressed the little button on the end of it. Sure enough, it lit up a bright red color, and when I put it in my cereal bowl, it cut right through the bottom. If the spoon-shaped hole in my bowl isn't enough proof, I don't know what is.

That spoon was a lot of trouble, even after I threw it away. Obi-Wan was digging through the trash to find his favorite pair of "tidey wideys", which *someone* threw away after tiring of the skid marks all over them. Unfortunately, he found it. Blasted little thing, that spoon.

Well anyways, he decided to use it as a beer keg opener, which wasn't such a bad idea at first...that is, until his hand slipped and sliced clean through the keg. Now there's beer all over the floor just outside Kenobi's room. It's all sticky now, so when you step in it, it takes a lot of effort just to pull your foot up. He calls it "floor film". Gross.

To make a long story short, I managed to get the spoon back after persuading Obi-Wan that I'd leave the "floor film" alone. Why he enjoys watching Yoda try to wade through it, I'll never know. What became of the spoon? I took my lightsaber to it and then sent it as a gift to a cousin of mine on Ryloth. He likes to collect that sort of junk.

I never got to finish eating my Frosted Flakes. :(

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Aayla, you're the hottest Jedi ever. You're hotter than the twin suns of Tatooine.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Why, thank you, Jon. Herbal Essences shampoo contributes to that. ;)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Looking at the picture of the action figure, I was. Like she's standing on a cookie, it looks.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Are you suggesting that my action figure is a cookie topping?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Mmmmm, Aayla on top of a cookie. Could there be no better slice o' heaven?

9:28 PM  
Blogger j00|{z said...

Those spoon things are awesome! I wish I had one. So I can eat cookies with them!
The picture reminds me more of cheesecake.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home