Monday, June 27, 2005

Redecorating

I was right about my room; the janitorial staff took care of it. Now it's nice and clean again. They even refilled my closet with all the missing clothes! Wasn't that sweet of them? The only thing is that they left the moldy underwear where it was. I don't blame them. I wouldn't touch that thing with a ten-foot-long pole lifted by the force. I really hope its owner comes and collects it soon, otherwise I won't be very happy.

The other slight mistake that the janitorial staff made is that they took all of the furniture, not to mention my coffee pot. I can't live like this.


Anakin offered me his spidey couch--








and Padme offered me her barbie canopy--










..But neither of them suit the room.

I'm pretty sure Ebay will have something I can use. Anyone want to make a donation towards my room redecoration?

10 Comments:

Blogger JawaJuice said...

I got a nice Bantha rug you can place in the center of your living room. It kinda smells like wet Wookie, but you'll be the envy of all your friends.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

We could hit the flea markets this weekend, Aayla, if you're up for it. And maybe you could bug Obi-Wan for an old beer bottle to make a vase.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

I have a nice couch I don't need anymore, it's all fuzzy and stuff.
Except I don't remember it being fuzzy when I got it...

8:13 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

obi wan has all kinds of furniture made of beer cans and they are really stylish.give him a bag of cheeto and he may offer you a beer can table!

2:01 AM  
Blogger Kit Fisto said...

I have an old aquarium I used to use as a crib when I was younger, you can have it if you want. Maybe some nice tropical fish would really brighten up your surroundings

5:34 AM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

*hands Aayla beer can*

6:06 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Can Force powers lift the pee smell out of carpets? We have a nice carpet at home and a 14-year-old dog.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

If you try hard enough, they probably could, Jon.

9:19 AM  
Blogger flu said...

OK, here's the plan... *sweeps stuff off table in one big motion and lays out blueprints*

First off, we need to take out this wall and replace it with a grand arch, that'll really open things up and give the breakfast nook a much roomier, spacious feel.

These three walls need a light yellow hue that would compliment your blue skin nicely, but that fourth wall will need a somewhat darker shade, to give an illusion of depth that really isn't there. Is this room square? hm.

These ceilings must go white.

This should be a single pane picture window over here...and this one should be a garden window, even if you only use fake plants in it...

Do you like live plants? There are several varieties we can bring in to freshen things up...especially here in he entranceway...

As for the furniture, let's begin with a firm foundation, shall we? I like to start with this here color wheel - mainly so we can find the perfect mix up against your skin...are you always the same shade? Do you ever darken in the sun? Is your color affected by mood? We must take all this into consideration, dahling.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Hm. I like the blueprint so far....and I'd like to add in that aquarium somewhere.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home