Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Redecoration Update 2/Slumber Party!

Alright, so the remodeling is coming along quite nicely. I'm almost finished!

Here's what I plan on adding:



...A fish Master Windu gave to me. (Are you sure it's a fish?)









I found this little guy in the slums of Coruscant, and I couldn't just leave it there. It's supposed to eat bugs and stuff, so it should be quite useful. I named it Fluffy.







Obi-Wan gave me this exotic-looking beer bottle. I'm still not sure what to do with it. I think I'll let it run around the refridgerator.










That's pretty much it.

And about that slumber party...since I'll pretty much be done with redecorating by then, it'll be tomorrow.

...And since it is coed, when time comes to sleep, the males will slumber in the bathroom. Hope you don't mind. :)

Here's a list of what you might want to bring:
1. Sleeping bag
2. Toothbrush (I'm not lending you mine if you forget it)
3. Your own toilet paper (that stuff goes fast. I don't plan on running out overnight)
4. Cold ones (Obi-Wan won't be very happy without any)
5. Chick flicks (The Notebook is always a good choice.)
6. Food. Lots and lots of food. (No cheetos, however. I don't want orange stains on my new carpet)
7. Anything else you can think of!

See you then!

19 Comments:

Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Do you have a hot plate, or know anyone who does? Because I'm bringing stuff for s'mores.

Oh, and a Ouija board. I think it would be interesting if we could contact Master Syfo Dias and find out why he ordered those clones, don't you?

11:53 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

What a cute fishie, it looks kinda like a bug. See if the fish and the flytrap make good friends.

I can bring a copy of 'Flipper' if you want!

12:17 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I call dibs on sleeping in the sink!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Chick flicks-how about Titanic?

Oh, and I thought about making jello shots.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

I can bring the comfort food; cheesecake, petit fours, Death By Chocolate brownies (which have been known to be lethal to Ewoks), and if you lot can see me, I want someone to do something with my hair. Dreads or cornrows, I'd like to try something new.
Can we watch Steel Magnolias? Yoda got me hooked.
QGJ

1:50 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Hold on, hold on....males slumber in the bathroom?...the bathroom.???

Just how big a bathroom is this?

Does it have one of those fancy-schmancy built-in stink-vent deodorizers that make that incredibly loud humming sound while pulling the funk up into someone else's room? With some of the guys that'll be there, I got the feelings we'll have to crank that puppy up to 11 and leave it on for days.

..and I'm not referring to me, of course. I use Vibro Axe.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

No..It's a normal sized bathroom. You don't mind, do you? :)

4:53 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Would sleeping outside on the concrete sidewalk be off-limits?

5:13 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Well, that fish tank is really big. Maybe was can let certain offending Jedi sleep in there. Or we could play the fun game of Drink From The Fire Hose with a certain Cheeto junkie before he is allowed in. Though you may want to think of spraying bacta instead of water, his funk can be seen from the Void and has demanded a seat on the senate.
QG

5:45 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I'll bring Diet Mt. Dew and "Spaced Invaders."

5:56 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Fluke-If you wish to..

Qui-Gon-Sounds fun to me.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

ALL the males have to sleep in the bathroom? Even me?

But...but...I'm so good looking!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Looks like Obi-Wan's advertising finally got through to someone.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Master Windu said...

I call the bathtub!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Mesa coulden sleepen in a fishtank. Itsa woulden remind mesa of home.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

Do I have to sleep in the bathroom *shuffle, shuffle, flirt*

10:22 AM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Obi-Wan, you should try USING the bathroom once in a while-you won't melt if you get wet, you know.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about storage building and storage building Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on storage building then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about storage building and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://2theguide.com storage building and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you looking for a Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer in your area? If so here is a fantastic resource for local listings related to Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer with information, locations, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.floridakitchendesigns.com

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home