Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Redecoration Update

The remodeling is coming along quite nicely. Thank you to all of you who donated a piece of furniture or offered your expertise.

Here's what it looks like so far:




















Lovely, isn't it? The aquarium adds a nice effect (thanks, Kit Fisto!).

I think I may get rid of that Sith Lord statue on the left. I got it in the mail from one of those spam things that bribe you to try and lure you to the Dark Side...You know..those boxes that say "Free Gift!". I figured I had to do something with it, so I temporarily put it there. Maybe I'll give it to Count Dooku for his birthday or something...do people his age have birthdays?

I've been giving this a lot of thought, and I've decided that as soon as I'm finished with the whole remodeling thing, I'm going to throw a slumber party. Everyone is invited!

I'll let you all know when I've added the finishing touches, such as that grand arch Fluke was talking about.

Until then! :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

Great job, your place is beautiful. Maybe you can dress up the Sith lord a bit so he matches the place.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

I'll donate a fish!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

That's no statue, I know that guy! He owes me money!

Looks like he got the carbonite treatment. Man, is everybody doing that now?

7:19 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Oh WOW, Aayla, that is so cool!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Carbonite does seem to be the new trend these days..

10:23 PM  
Blogger Count Dooku said...

Carbonite or not...that's a very nice statue you have there...

4:38 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Oh wow, you have a stellar pad, Aayla, man.
You know what you need, though? You need a nice leafy plant. Like my Wayne. If JJ will let me, I'll pot you up something really nice and pretty for your flat. Just keep Ewok, Wookies, and bearded Jedi away from it, okay?
QGJ

8:18 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Cound Dooku: It's yours, then!

Qui-Gon: A plant, eh? That'd be wonderful, if it's anything like Wayne. He's a pretty stellar plant.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear, if you read mace windu's blog you might want to consider security measures for your closet. ah well.

10:34 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

oooo...can I go swiming in the aquarium some time?

10:39 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Young Secura,

Fair this is not. Have a nicer room than me, you should not! The most seniority I have, so supposed to get the nicest room and closest parking spot I am.

Have to meet on this the Council will. If an aquarium with fishies you have, then be able to have one I should too! Hmph!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home