Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Situation on Tatooine

I've decided I dislike hutts. With a strong passion. Not that I don't enjoy sitting next to a giant hunk of fat...but...I really dislike them.

This place smells an awful lot like Obi-Wan's lodgings--like something died and then things started growing on it.
It's horrible. They don't even have coffee here.

I'm not sure of what happened to my lightsaber...but I do think I saw it protruding from beneath Jabba's bum. Gross. I'm definately getting a new one...that is, after I use it for escape purposes. I just need to figure out how to get that hutt to get off of it.

Fortunately for me, some "Founder of the New Jedi Order" wannabe came for a visit. He quite a nice job, actually, distracting Jabba for me while I picked the lock on the my neck cuff. I'm still unsure of why he made me wear it. What do I look like? A wookie?(no offense, wooklings)

Now I just need to get that lightsaber. I would try to pull it from beneath him, but I'm afraid it would break in half. Maybe I could try using the force to lift him. Then again, I'd rather not strain my mind that much. I'd probably have a seizure. I think I'll just wait until he makes his "stand of the day"--which is when he stands up to stretch.

I haven't been here very long, but I'm sick of this place already.

You would be too if you had to stare at that all day.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the words of the great Master Yoda, "Size matters not."

1:00 PM  
Blogger j00|{z said...

Whoa, why would he stick a light saber up his butt? Why not try using the force to stick it in further and give him hemoroids?

1:40 PM  
Anonymous suomynona said...

I think she mean that he was sitting on it. Either way, it sounds gross.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Windu said...

Um when you return home and some of your wardrobe is missing it wasnt ne it was ummmm errrr uhhhhh Obi-Wan yeah it was all him!

6:11 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Heeeyyyy....be careful!....that pic makes it look as if he's wanting to play pull my finger with you.

Don't give in! Be Strong! Don't take any wooden nickels! Don't look a gift Tauntan in the mouth! I'll be makin' my move manana.

8:41 PM  
Blogger The Truffle said...

Aayla, Aayla, Aayla. All those years of Jedi training and you're letting Chubby the Fatt chain you up? Use the Force, Aayla!

9:02 PM  
Blogger The Truffle said...

P.S. how is it you're still alive after the Jedi purge? Does Vader know about this? Don't worry--I can keep a secret!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Secura,

A word of warning: From personal experience I know, that like to be compared to a "giant booger with a face on it", Jabba the Hutt does not. Touchy about that, he is. Just so you know.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous The Jedi Princess said...

Aayla..well good luck.

What happened to you with the over-grown slug Yoda?

Hey Aayla..how'd you get stuck there?

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home