Friday, June 24, 2005

Why Me?

After the party at a travelling pawn shop midget's place, we arrived back home--though I had some worries about the trip back. Yoda wasn't very sober...and neither was Fluke.

..But we managed to make it back in one piece. I went straight to my room to clean off my lightsaber and to sleep. When I arrived, I noticed something wasn't quite right. Maybe it was the wookie fur on my bed...or it could have been the half-empty beer cans and cheetos on the couch. Or maybe it was the way all of the clothes in my closet were missing(we need to have a serious chat, Master Windu)...not to mention the moldy underwear on the floor. I'd rather not know where it came from.

All the pictures from my photo album were scattered across the floor, and I'm pretty sure that every one of my DVD's with Sandra Bullock appearing in it were gone. A Jar Jar shaped faceprint was embedded into my wall...and a crumpled up twister mat with pink fluffy things eating brownie crumbs on it was nearby. The whole place looked like a bantha parade had run wild.

I think I'll just move in with Padm
é. Temporarily.

10 Comments:

Blogger j00|{z said...

Shame shame. Sounds like they had a party without you.
Poor Jar Jar.

12:56 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Sheeesh! Someone really trashed the place.

...at least you can't blame!

1:28 PM  
Blogger flu said...

uh....me! you can't blame me!

1:29 PM  
Blogger flu said...

I need some Java...or some sleep...or something

1:29 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Hmmm...are you sure you actually left?

3:40 PM  
Blogger j00|{z said...

What a strange world this is...
dun dun duuunnnn...

4:01 PM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

well I can assure you the half empty beer cans were not mine!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Of course not...because you hate beer, right Obi?

5:46 PM  
Blogger Padm√© said...

Course you can move in! It will be totally cool, like a slumber party that lasts forever! We can do so much fun stuff like talk about guys and do each other make up! I can't wait! See you later, 'kay?


Oh, and glad to see you're ok!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

read my blog it will explain everything!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home