Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wookies, Twister, and Coffee

Last night, Master Yoda had a slumber party. It was a chaotic disaster. He invited nothing but wookies. I didn't mind so much at first. They're good friends, and they wanted to have a bit of fun. It wasn't until Master Yoda brought out his Twister mat that I began to get just the tiniest bit peeved. They didn't have enough room in his chambers, so they moved the game into the den.

I do not like being interrupted during "I Love Lucy", so when the TV was blocked by a large wookie's rear, I was not a happy camper. I tried to ask them to move to another room, but they were so loud, nobody could hear me. One of them kept saying something about "hrbrrrrraar" (which, by the way, is completely and totally ridiculous. I did no such thing.) while he was trying not to fall over. (Right hand green, left hand blue, right foot blue, left foot green looked like a rather difficult position to hold.) It wasn't long before there was a wookie domino effect. One of them fell over, and then the rest of them were quick to follow. I was about to leave when Chewbacca invited me to play.

I told him, "I need to find another TV to finish watching I Love Lucy on."

"Hbrrrrwr!"

Never say no to a wookie. I was halfway out the door when the walking carpet picked me up, carried me back, and forced me to play. Master Yoda was so lucky he only had to spin the spinner.
"On yellow, your nose you must put."

I could tell this wasn't going to be very fun. It wasn't long before every limb of my body, along with a few other parts, was touching a colored dot. It wasn't very comfortable. It was then that my neighboring wookie's paw slipped on a hairball(which they had been coughing up all game long. Disgusting). I would have stopped it, but using the force is strictly against the rules when playing Twister. Finally, the wookie tumbled over, which in turn, caused the rest of them to fall. Unfortunately for me, I was the last to be knocked over--meaning, I was crushed beneath five wookies. I knew that was going to hurt in the morning.

I managed to escape and head back to my chambers--with great pain, mind you. That night I had nightmares of wookies and characters from "I Love Lucy" chasing me around a giant Twister mat.

When I awoke, I headed straight for the coffee pot to wake myself up, and ease the pains from the wookies. There wasn't any coffee in the pot. There were, however, wookie hairballs in its place. There weren't any coffee beans left in storage either. Just more hairballs.

I can only take so much.

I could live if I missed an episode of "I Love Lucy". I could even cope with bruised ligaments from Twister....but drinking the rest of the coffee?!? This means war.

Master Yoda, I hope you don't mind if I have a couple dozen ewoks spend the night. ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I think the wookies would eat the ewoks. At least we can hope so....

2:58 PM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

*Makes cup of Coffee and hands it to Aayla*

5:43 PM  
Blogger The Truffle said...

Awwwwwww, I love Ewoks!

Aayla, you should try playing Scrabble with the Wookiees. That would be fun. You would win every time.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Jon-You're probably right.

Obi-Thank you very much!

Robin-I think I'll be avoiding wookies for awhile. Wookies dislike losing, so I'd rather not play anything against them.

9:07 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Twister.... *cough* my favourite game *cough* *cough* Ewoks are a cross betwen Yoda and Wookies *cough* *cough* *cough* so Yoda shouldn't mind unless he wants more spiders *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

12:22 AM  
Blogger flu said...

I'm not at all sorry I missed that game of twister.

8:40 AM  
Blogger j00|{z said...

Aw, poor Aayla. Wookies can be so dangerous sometimes.
Still, the thought of playing Twister with Wookies sounds like a ton of fun.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home