Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Angry Relative

I feel kind of guilty doing what I did to Aunt Aggie...but then again..

List of Grievances:
  • She fed my freshly grown coffee beans to Franford.
  • She left her knickers on my pillow. (Must be a new trend, leaving underpants at my place)
  • The broken sink.
  • The tiny advanced civilization growing in the bantha hair clogging my bathtub drain.
  • Her annoying habit of eating with her toes.
  • The way she rides her banthas around the living room.
  • Last night, she had her second-favorite bantha, Alejandro, stand on the kitchen table to tap dance.
  • The Alejandro-shaped hole in the middle of my kitchen table.
I lost track after that.

Well, this morning, I had decided that I'd had enough. After my aunt had gone out with her banthas to allow them to raid Obi-Wan's cheeto stash(seeing as he wasn't there), I locked her out.

I think I've made her angry. I keep hearing things banging(quite loudly and obnoxiously) againts my walls, as well as my door. Also, I'm pretty sure I heard some vulgar language. I dare not try to leave.

I'm a bit trapped. She's got banthas at every window and door, and I don't want to hurt her, or her pets. A little help?

13 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

Would you mind so much if someone else hurts them?

just curious...

4:44 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Tell her that she's your family, so of you love her. But every family member needs their space and has different needs. Even though she's your wacky lovable aunt, she still needs to give you some distance and let you live your own life. You two have different lifestyles, but love isn't entirely ruled out.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

Quick, Obi Wan, do your Krayt Dragon impersonation!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Leia-Been there, done that. She doesn't believe in personal space.

Fluke-As long as it's not too severe...I guess...

11:27 PM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

*shouts* kgwaaaaaaaaaa *bangs stuff on the table* kgwaaaaaaaaaa!!

4:09 AM  
Blogger Padmé said...

Like, you should so use that secret passage that I use to sneak in and out of the temple when I'm visiting Ani! It joins onto your room through the top of your wardrobe! You should totally take a holiday or something.
xxx

5:11 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

invite master yoda and windu to have a visit to your home, THEY can handle it!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

Padmé said you have brownies. Do you have brownies? I'll come rescue you, for brownies.

Wait, I'm already going to go rescue J.J. for brownies. OK, you're next. After I rescue J.J. for his brownies.

I really need to start writing these things down.

Mmm....brownies....

6:19 AM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Use a Jedi Mind Trick on her?

I could lie and say Frodo has fleas that are death to banthas? (On second thought, no, she might hurt Frodo!)

Um, have her assigned to the Bantha Breeding Program on Bakura?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Hey, since Obi-Wan's coming to stay with you, he might be able to scare her a away.

Or engage in a death match.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

..That's a wonderful, idea. Since Obi-Wan seems to be up and about, I'll volunteer him for a death match with one of my aunt's banthas. :) You have the greatest ideas, Leia.

12:44 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Silly Aayla! Ben is far above grappling with a Bantha.

...put him in the ring with Agatha.

2:40 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

is Obi-wan is crumpy :)

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home