Sunday, July 10, 2005

Aunt Agatha

My dear Auntie Aggie lives in a remote area on Tatooine, so she never gets to see much of anyone. She is currently residing in an abandoned ice cream truck with her bantha farm. Today, however, she decided to bring all of her banthas, as well as the ice cream to my place. It would appear that word got out to her that my room is completely remodeled.

Don't get me wrong, I love the lady to pieces.


















Who couldn't love a face like that?

..But, sometimes she can get just the teensiest bit annoying, especially when she randomly decides to temporarily move in with me(She always says she'd only be visiting for a few days..she ends up living with me for a month or so.). She doesn't do this to anyone else in our family. Perhaps I'm her favorite?

Well, it all began when I arrived home from the Coruscant Spa(Padme always drags me along with her when she goes). I was greeted by the smell of wet bantha fur. At first I thought that Mace had left another one of his robes in my closet in exchange for some of my clothing, but then I heard some noise coming from the bathroom.

"You're a smelly bantha, yes you are! Yes you are, my wittle iggy biggy Franford...No..no! Don't touch that! Aayla will--" "Oops.."

There, in my bathroom, bathing one of her prized banthas in my bathtub was Aunt Agatha. Only Franford had escaped from the tub...and had torn my sink from the wall. In attempts to draw my attention from the broken sink, my aunt greeted me with a spine-crushing hug.

"Lala! You've grown so much since I've last seen you!" she squealed. Lala. I've always disliked that nickname.

So many things went through my mind right then, some of which being-
'Oh no. She did not just call me fat.' As well as, 'Is that my toothbrush in her hair?' and, 'Is that Vibro Axe she's wearing?'

Anyways, I didn't want to be rude or unwelcoming to her, so I just smiled and nodded like an ewok in front of an oncoming speeder.

"I hope you don't mind my dropping by. I'll only be staying for a few days." See? Told you. I had the feeling I'd have to get used to Auntie Agatha and her banthas.

The sink incident wasn't even the half of it. When I went to my closet to get my pajamas for bed, I couldn't find them. It must have been because her ice cream truck was stuffed inside there. How it got in there, I'll never know.

Also, just as I was about to go to sleep, I found my *dear* auntie snuggled up in my bed with one of her banthas. The others, including Franford were scattered about on the other furniture, as well as the floor. That left one place for me to sleep--outside.

I don't think I can take this much longer...and she's only been here a few hours.

11 Comments:

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

I can make it look like an accident.

9:52 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

or i can kill her on purpose, just give her your lightsaber so i am covered by insurance *cough*

10:29 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

you can sleep at obi's place,he has pretty beds specially provide for girls!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

YOU'RE Lala? So, when the Jedi sing the Lala song, are they singing about you? Wow, you're famous! Can I have your autograph?

7:59 AM  
Blogger j00|{z said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

She seems lonely. You should get her a guy. Ask Han. He'd take any sleazy, old... um... gorgeous woman.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Han-Sure thing!

Leia-I'll take that into consideration. Maybe she'll move in with him rather than me.

2:34 PM  
Blogger flu said...

You can come stay at my place, Aayla.

I promise I'll tie my shorts on good AND wear underwear.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Really, Fluke? You're too sweet!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

You can also come and bunk with me, Aayla. We could invite Padme and Sabe and Leia, and have a Girls-Only night. It'll be fun!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

Sorry your worshipfulness, I'm a little more discerning than you seem to think. Not that I have your apparently limited view on beauty, but I happen to already have my eye on someone else. Um...anyway...

Aayla, excellent! I already have Yoda's autograph...if I can get the Kenobinator's I'll be tempted to start a real collection!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home