Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Blockaded

My aunt has yet to give up the fight for the position as my "roomie." There's no way I'm letting her back in. Besides, the injured Obi-Wan's staying here, and I'm worried about the effect her banthas will have on his health.

Aunt Aggie's slipped a few death threats written on paper beneath my door, some demanding her ice cream truck, other demanding to be let in. I'm not falling for it. Besides, the baby wookie(Anastasia--I'm not a big fan of her name, so I call her Anya) Leia sent me likes to play WWF Smackdown with Kenobi inside of it--Anya usually wins. It's kind of cute, actually. She ends up standing on his head, shouting something about him being the first to go when she takes over the universe. Kids say the darndest things.

Anyways, seeing as we're trapped in here, I've had plenty of time to think of ways to rid myself of my aunt. Obi's been quite helpful.

Me: "What do you think I should do?"

Obi-Wan: "Wrbbblllle?" *druel*

Me: *giggle* "No, I mean about my aunt."

Obi-Wan: *stupid grin* "Brrrwaar!"

Me: "Too obvious.."

Obi-Wan: *another stupid grin* "Mwuaaaaii?"

Me: "Makes sense. She does need a man."

So, we've decided to give her a picture of Count Dooku. I know she was a big fan of his back when he was a rock star, so she'll probably leave immediately to pursue him.

Sorry, Dooku!

12 Comments:

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

That is so whack I can't even...

It just seems easier to lightsaber her, yo. But that's me.

2:47 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

"...and I'm worried about the effect her banthas will have on his health."
As it turns out, dried Bantha dung, when mixed with a few drops of Sarlacc spittle can make an excellent salve for rashes, sunburns and major head traumas.
....wait....what?

5:06 PM  
Blogger Guinastasia said...

Anya/Anastasia-you a fan of the movie too?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Maybe that'll keep the Separatists out of our hair (or lekku, in your case, Aayla!) for a while if Dooku is preoccupied.

If that doesn't work, you can always sign her up for a cruise. I think the Temple would pay for it.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

*Shrug* I didn't name the Wookie. Leia did. I just gave it a nickname.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Maybe you could hook up your auntie with Anakin?

11:44 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

i think Jar Jar is a better choice...

12:58 AM  
Blogger Count Dooku said...

Oh no!

At least I have the good General Grevious around if...errr...things get nasty...

2:48 AM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

Mwaaaah *dribbles*

5:04 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Ben's right. Don't you see? When he was suggesting she needed a man, he was volunteering...

Duh!

8:42 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

obi you shouldn't say that in aalya's blog!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

Ben's right. Don't you see? When he was suggesting she needed a man, he was volunteering...

*shakes head* mwaaaurgh neeeebooo maaaayccccce *nods head* *also rubs head making squeeking noise*

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home