Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Concerning Potties

I left the comforting shelter of our R & R cave last night to get some fresh air after awakening from a rather frightening dream. I'm surprised nobody else was awakened by my disturbance, because I'm pretty sure I stepped on a number of different body parts on my way out.

Said dream had me shaking in my tentacles. In my distracted stage of shock, I nearly walked into the cave wall, which nearly knocked down the stash of cold ones, which nearly woke everyone else up.

I suppose you would like to know the finer details of my horrid nightmare. Here's a play by play:


It was a beautiful day, as far as the smog-filled atmosphere of Coruscant goes.

Too bad I was stuck on toilet-duty.

The shifts are supposed to change from Jedi to Jedi "randomly", but I get the feeling the whole system is rigged. I had never seen Master Windu stuck in the bathrooms scrubbing potties. Come to think of it, no one from the Jedi Council(save for Obi-Wan)had ever gotten toilet-duty. I made a mental note to bring it up at my next summoning.

Not that using a poo-covered toothbrush isn't a glorious pastime. It's just that I'd thought the council would have been able to scrape up a better means by which to clean the potties. They couldn't possibly be on such a low budget, that all they could afford was a toothbrush labeled "OB.1.K.OB"(must be a brand or something). Maybe it's all just some sort of training.

As I was roaming from one toilet to the next, I could have sworn I heard somebody singing. I thought nothing of it at the time. I had convinced myself it was Master Windu's radio, which he sometimes carries with him to listen to on the potty. Occassionally, he'll forget it and leave it in the stall.

As I drew nearer to the source of the music, I was getting more and more annoyed by the sound of it. Finally, I came to the point where I could take it no longer. After seeing no feet beneath the stall walls, I burst through the unlocked stall door of the middle stall. It was then that I saw the most petrifying horror one's eyes could behold.

What he was doing there, I'll never know, but a nothing-but-undies Anakin was standing on top of the toilet seat, singing at the top of his lungs, as well as doing some weird little jig. It reminded me of something I had seen on Barney as a child. He stopped in mid-song as soon as he saw me. "Oh, do you not like this song? Here, I'll do my 'If Only You Knew the Power of the Dark Side of my Love' routine!"

Then I woke up. Thank the force. If I had continued to dream, who knows what would have happened in the potty room of doom.

Anyways, after a long walk outside, I managed to "shake it off". I couldn't go back to sleep, however, so I took a short trip to the Ooteeni's camp to "decorate it" with a few rolls from their toilet paper stash. I felt better after that, and I returned to our camp to get a full night's rest.

5 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

oh that is worse than my sandwich dream.

11:33 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Did you notice if he had a sock and a bunch of ones stuffed in his tighty-whiteys?

9:39 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

See? See?
This is why that old album of his is banned in 34 systems.
It causes nightmares beyond comprehension!
Oh…the horror….the horror…

9:52 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

That just means you's one of the lucky... many... to see me in my undies, A-girl.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

It was a privelage that I could only dream of(thankfully).

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home