Sunday, July 31, 2005

Family Photos

Shortly before I came to Tatooine, I do seem to remember taking a glance through the old photo album again. It's been awhile since I've shared the "family photos", so here's some eye candy for you:











Jar Jar playing innocent after letting some gas loose, while poor Uncle Quiggy tries to
ignore the foul stench.

















Obi-Wan before he ditched the mullet and grew a beard. *Sigh* .
..He's so dreamy...





















No Windu, no.

















Master Yoda caring for Qui-Gon shortly after he was born.












I took this at J.J.'s housewarming party after Anakin had had a few cold ones, and he decided to dress up in Padme's clothing.
















Obi-Wan, going through the "rebel" stage most young padawans experience. Here, he is sporting pigtails and a tattoo that reads "fragile".













I'm not sure where or how I got this, but it looks like a projection hologram of Anakin, Master Yoda, and some old guy who bears a striking resemblance to Obi-Wan. Perhaps it's his father?



















Fluke, building his tribute to Master Yoda at the annual Dagobah sculpture contest.
















J.J. in the "Star Wars"(still not sure what it is)aisle of Wal-Mart, before he got into the whole Jawa-robe thing.












Fluke having a "special moment" with Leia...



Trust me, there's a lot more where that came from.

14 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

The one with Obi-Wan wearing pigtails... wow, that's scary.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Jedi Amanda said...

i've got to agree with ya there,typho

11:45 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

obi is fragile???THAT is scary.

1:48 AM  
Blogger GorgeouslyGeorgina said...

oopss..thats pretty creepy..

2:04 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Wait a second...that's not me. He's much to hansome to...eh...I mean...Where's his bright shinny eyes? Where's his crispy black skin? (What's he holding? Poker chips? Maybe that is me.)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

That can't be me! It must be his sister, Flaya! I don't know what they're doing.

1:36 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Looks like Leia to me. Don't you remember, Leia?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

Nice...how is it you got the font so small, yet I CAN STILL READ IT.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

btw..any pics of me?!?!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

It is you Leia!!!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Oh, I remember when Obi-Wan came home with that tattoo-Qui-Gon was so mad he grounded him for two months-remember that?

9:07 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

HEY! I wore that outfit to my sister's wedding! Or maybe it was that time when I was really desprate to get a date for the prom?

12:31 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

nonono qui-gon fell in love with the tattoo and got himself one too.it's just in the middle of his back.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Why dont anybody ever take pics of me when I'm doin sumthin I'll remember laters?
And Obs talked me into the eyeliner. Dont let him tell ya otherwise.

See, the thing with Obs is he thinks the beard'll make everybody forget what a weirdo he was back in the day.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home