Monday, July 04, 2005

Glamor Shots and Public Transportation Woes

This afternoon I took Fluffy to downtown Coruscant to get some glamor shots taken. Here are a few of the shots:




...Standard close-up









...Silly






..Tough guy






...Face Paints/Sequins









...Seductive






As you can see, they all came out quite nicely. Unfortunately, those are the only thing left of my little plant. On the way home, Fluffy died. At least...I think he died. All I know is that he fell out of the speeder. Poor guy.
This was one of the few times I decided to take public transportation, too(my speeder's getting a wax). Pity...I was beginning to get used to the little fellow.

Now I know why everyone at the Temple is so against public transportation.

10 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

Ohh, i'm so sorry poor fluffy's gone.
But you know what? I'm pretty sure after he fell he rooted himself in the ground somewhere and met a nice girl plant and had many children.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

*cries* I loved you fluffy, you were my brother

6:41 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

LEAF it to Fluffy to get to the ROOT of the matter. It must STEM from a bad childhood.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Not Fluffy! I will search the Ethereal mists to see if Fluffy has, in fact, crossed over. Then we can either get out the Ouija board or I can try to channel the Fluffster back to you.
And JJ, *dazed giggles* That was awesome, man! You are so talented. You should put that in your stand up act.
For your loss, Aayla, have a fudgey, mocha, caramel, cookies'n'cream, dark milk chocolate brownie. I call them Dark Matter as light cannot penetrate their chocolatey goodness.
QGJ

10:11 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

*Druel*
Thanks Qui-Gon...for everything. You're like a mother to me.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Please tell me that you are referring to me as like the Mothers of Invention, because I am feeling like people are mocking my feminine side. Please don't hold Quiggy Starlust against me, I was just really really stoked.
Can I be more like your rakish uncle who loves to spoil you rotten?
QGJ

2:43 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I suppose I can work with that.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Aaawww, I'm so sorry Aayla!

*hugs*

9:46 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

oh another good guy goes...*cries*

7:31 AM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Baah! He deserved it! He ate my stormpooper, George!

-Ti

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home