Monday, July 25, 2005

Internet Artist

My laptop and I were spending some quality time today(not searching on Ebay to order things to cheat with on Survivor:Tattooine, mind you. I'd never do something like that!). Well, anyways, I came across an interesting website. It said it would take your picture online! I never knew that such technology existed, so of course, I had to give it ago. The results shocked me..








You'll need to scroll down..














Are you sure you want to see it?










It's actually quite ridiculous...











Like that one time the Jedi Council played an April Fool's Day prank on me..







I remember it so clearly...







It was really quite mean...







They duct taped me to my wall in my sleep...







It's not my fault that I'm a heavy sleeper...







Anyways...here it is:

















I get the feeling it's supposed to be a joke...but...

I don't really look like that, do I?

14 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Eww, that looks like the southbound end of a northbound Rhonto. I'm glad you really don't look like that.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

No, it doesn't look like you. More like a guy with a mullet. Kinda like Qui-Gon.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

HEY!
I do NOT have mullet!
This is all, like, real long luxurious flowing hippie hair!
It's not a wig. It did not get lost in a sandstorm on Tatooine. That was just a rumour, man.
And, Aayla, that can't be you. Remember, you look like Joni Mitchell, only blue!
That thing looks like Auntie Sloth.
QGJ
No brownies for you, Leia. I'm, like, totally cutting you off.

11:52 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Nope. Not blue enough.
By the way, how come Twi'lek's come in such a wide range of colors? Are you born that way or do you start off white and then dye yourselves like easter eggs? And if a red Twi'lek and a blue Twi'lek have a child, will the child come out purple?
Just wondering....eh...you can put down the lightsaber now....

12:17 PM  
Blogger flu said...

That actually looks a lot like my twin sister.

We're fraternal, mind you....NOT identical!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

*attacks picture with lightsaber* how dare they! my babe loooks nothing like that! and anyway shes blue!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Jawa: I'm going to quote Watto on this one. We're "like a bunch of skittles, only taller." We're all just born with a random pigment color. I like my blue color. Every Twi'lek is a unique color--no two twi'leks have the same skin color...kind of like a fingerprint.

We also darken to different colors in the sun. Humans call it "tanning". With me, it's "purpling"

10:05 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

A-girl, you wouldn't be "the hot blue one" if you looked like that.

Want me to chop off the arms of whoever made that site? Cause I will, Boo.

10:08 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

nonono you should dig your eyes out first.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

What the-I don't know WHAT that is, but it's so NOT you, Aayla. If you like, I'll make a pretty picture of you, okay?

11:39 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Sorry Qui... (snif)... (shuffles feet)... Sorry.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

LOLOLOL .. I'm your biggest fan Aayla

10:20 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

she or he looks (Lol) You make me laugh it fun, it's good to be laugh :D :D :D :D

2:48 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

I mean she or he looks funny.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home