Friday, July 15, 2005

Off to Tatooine

After finally ridding myself of my aunt and her bantha herd(once again, I'm terribly sorry, Uncle Dooks), I've recieved an invitation to head over to Tatooine for awhile. In fact, a lot of the other Jedi in the temple have as well. We're going to be competing in the Jawa-hosted Survivor:Tatooine™. I'm so excited!

Since we're only allowed the clothes on our back, a lightsaber, and a luxury item, I don't need to worry about packing. All I need to worry about is what luxury item to bring. So far, I've got it narrowed down between two items: my coffee maker and the ice cream truck my aunt left at my place. I think the ice cream truck would be preferrable, considering it can provide shade(not to mention ice cream).

Anyways, I'm so glad I was placed in the Mabbitt tribe. Not only is Mabbit a fun word to say, it's also the name of my cousin's ex-boyfriend's mom's wookie's vet's baby's toy doll. How cool is that? I also get to be on the same team as my boyfri--er....I mean, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
I'm quite happy with the way our team turned out. Fluke rescued me from Jabba one time, so he should be a great guy to be around for such a long period of time. We also get Qui-Gon, whose brownies, I'm sure, will keep us going. Palps and Grievous...I suppose can live with them for awhile without *accidently* hurting either of them.
And Leia! Glorious, wookie-sending Leia! This will definitely be fun.
Oh, and who could forget Jar Jar? Thank the force we have the comic relief on our team(though I heard somewhere that they were the first to go.)

Well, I'd better be off now. Wish me luck on Survivor:Tatooine™!

4 Comments:

Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

hey do you wanna maybe sneak off to er... 'look for food' together

4:20 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Gee...I travel all the way to Corucant, and you off and head to Tatooine.

Oh, well! See you there!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Mmmmmm, ice cream....

6:49 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Mesa gonna get pasted...

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home