Friday, July 01, 2005

Slumber Party: the Morning After

Wow. And I mean W-O-W. Wow. I suppose it's hard to catch all the little details about the slumber party, so I'll give you an outline.

4 PM: Obi-Wan arrived a bit early...four hours early to be exact. I hadn't seen him in awhile, so I didn't expect to see him as baked as a potato. Yum...I mean..yum about the potato. Yeah. Potatos. I love potatos. He was also quite beefed up...I suspected he was taking steroids, but those are against the Jedi code.
He had brought along a bunch of goodies(not, of course, referring to the tan and masculinity), some of which being hula hoops...so we played "throw the hoop over the beer can"--which, let me tell you, is a lot harder than it looks.

5 PM: Yoda arrived to "inspect" the place before the party. He went into the bathroom for awhile first. I could have sworn I heard water running, as well as a muffled voice singing "Rubber ducky, the one, you are..." During this time, Obi-Wan whipped out the twister mat. I still wasn't comfortable with playing that game (ever since my spat with the wookies), but he was very convincing (puppy dog eyes, pretty-pleases..you know..all that jazz). Yoda soon came back out, a bit wet. He claimed the title of "spinner" yet again. For some reason, Obi-Wan kept knocking me over. He apologized by saying, "Guess I don't know my own strength."

6 PM: Jawa arrived early as well, saying he needed some help with unloading food. He brought a whole Jawawagon full of baked goods. Where he had the time to bake all those, I'll never know. He said something about Qui-Gon baking it all, which I think is ridiculous. Dead people can't cook. He also kept talking to himself. Maybe he's spent a bit too much time by himself.
It took us about half an hour to finish unloading and setting the food somewhere.

6:30 PM: We blindfolded Yoda and played "Pin the Illegally Pirated Merchandise on the Jawa".

7 PM: Padme and Sabe also arrived early. Sabe said that Padme wanted some extra time to "spruce herself up", so they went straight to the mirror in the bathroom. I guess that's all the rage....arriving early to use my bathroom. Now, it was still an hour before the party actually began, and since I had early company, I handed everyone a feather duster to do some last-minute cleaning. Obi-Wan looked like he was having trouble, because he kept straining himself to reach around things every time I came near...it kinda looked as if he were flexing. I'm still confused as to why he would need to flex to dust. Weird.

7:45 PM: Padme and Sabe came back out. They had matching fuzzy pink pajamas. Twinkies!

8 PM: Leia, Fluke, Anakin, and Mace arrived. Mace was wearing a cone on his head that said "Happy Birthday!". I guess he forgot his wig or something. Anyway, Fluke brought a giant stereo system, which he temporarily installed almost as soon as he walked in the door. He explained he wanted us to listen to Dooku's first rock album. I think he just wanted to play air guitar, but hey, they both led to the same thing--a rather large argument between he and Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan wanted to play classical music, and Fluke wanted Dooku's rock.
It's a good thing Yoda was there to supervise, otherwise things would have gotten out of hand. He sent them both to time out.
Leia went to join Padme and Sabe, who kept glancing in Anakin's direction and giggling. I think it was because he had found Obi-Wan's case of beer and hula hoops. He jumped onto a table and started hula hooping while trying to balance a bottle of bud light on top of his head.

8:15 PM: Obi-Wan and Fluke were allowed out of time out, and at this time, Han, Chewbacca, Bariss, and Siri arrived. Mace then took poor Siri against her will and gave her a piggy back ride around the temple. Bariss & I joined Padme, Siri, and Leia to play limbo...We couldn't find a pole, so we had Anakin and Obi-Wan hold Fluke up.
Han caught a glimpse of his reflection in the glass of a beer bottle and stopped to admire himself for awhile.
Chewbacca went to play checkers with Yoda.

8:30 PM: Obi-Wan and Anakin started ramming their heads against the aquarium to see who could break through first. In attempt to make them stop, I threw one of Jawajuice's platters of cookies at them. It was then that Obi-Wan and Anakin simuntaniously yelled "Food fight!". I didn't mean to start one, but I guess what goes around comes around. Food went flying everywhere. It was around this time that Mace and Siri got back. Siri immediately went running to Padme( who was taking shelter from the food fight behind the couch) to get away from Mace. Amazingly, she didn't get hit by any food.

9 PM: Jar Jar arrived a bit late. He was greeted at the door with a cupcake..in his face. He then went to hide somewhere until the food flinging was done. When it was, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Jar Jar had a contest to see who could eat the most of the food on the floor from the food fight. It was kind of gross, but if it means less of a mess I have to clean up later, I'm (as Anakin would say) "down with it".

10 PM: Dooku arrived, saying something about trying to evade a "Lord Sidious" in order to get there. He then caught sight of the stereo and ran over to it to turn on some waltz music. He grabbed Mace, and they began to dance. I thought it to be quite humorous. When the song ended, Dooku ordered the rest of us (with blue sparks emitting from the ends of his fingertips) to find a partner and waltz. It didn't take long for everyone to jump up and waltz. Fluke began to approach me, but Obi-Wan took a running dive to push him aside. Let me tell you, Obi-Wan is a horrible dancer(don't tell him I said that). He kept stepping on my feet and bumping into other people.
Anakin and Padme, on the other hand, seemed to really know what they were doing. I never would have thought Anakin to be able to waltz..

10:30 PM: Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator made a special appearance. Padme, Sabe, and Leia started screaming like crazed fangirls, and they practically tackled him to ask for his autograph. Anakin slumped down in a couch to pout/give Jon menacing glares.
It was at this time that Bariss contacted Qui-Gon with that board game thing she brought, or whatever it was. Qui-Gon kind of just floated around, shouting "Boo!" when he came behind someone.

11 PM: Jon left in a hurry to evade Padme, Sabe, and Leia. Pity...it must be difficult being an Intergalactic Gladiator. Things started to settle down, so Mace ran over to the DVD player to put in his favorite DVD--The Notebook. I just knew someone would bring it. All of us females and Mace were sprawled out right in front of the TV...well, Obi-Wan joined us. He did this weird yawn thing that ended up with his arm around my shoulder. I'm sure that was accidental.
Fluke, Jar Jar, Han, Chewbacca, Anakin, Yoda, Dooku, and Jawajuice weren't big fans of The Notebook, so they shied away to play Red Rover. Qui-Gon's transluscent body just kind of hung in between. Poor guy. He looked kind of torn between watching The Notebook and playing Red Rover.

1 AM: The Notebook ended, and by this time, Siri(it was way past her bedtime anyway) and Sabe had fallen asleep. The Red Rover Group had started up a game of Hide-and-Seek, so the rest of us went to hide. Han was it. I think he peeked while he was counting, because he found everybody within the minute.

2 AM: The cold ones were brought out again, and everyone was quite "party-harty". Except for those sleeping--who were now Siri, Sabe, Chewbacca, and Jar Jar(in the aquarium..how he got there, I'll never know). It was around this time that things started getting fuzzy. I do seem to remember Anakin stripping down to his underpants and yelling "Undie bowling!", however.

3 AM: The room started spinning at this time, and I'm pretty sure that there were scottish folks in kilts running about...or maybe that was just Obi-Wan and Mace...I'm still not sure.

3:30 AM: I think I fell asleep at this time.


As you can see, that was quite the kicking party. I'm not sure what happened after I fell 3:30, but I woke up in a coat hanging from a hanger in my closet, and I'm pretty sure I didn't fall asleep in there.

I'm positive I missed some interesting things that went on...can anyone else recall some amusing anecdotes?

20 Comments:

Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

Well I changed into a kilt halfway through the night and mace was wearing your skirt

1:39 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

How did you get the kilt? I didn't see it with you when you arrived!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I tried to get in, but the bouncer threw me out.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

I keep it under my robes, its a bit like a security blanket, I feel safe when I have my Kilt

1:51 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Ah, that would explain why your butt looks so big.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Remember when we stole Mace's teddy bear and threw it into the aquarium with Jar-Jar? If I'm right, it's still stuffed in his mouth somewhere.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Wouldn't Siri be as old as Obi-Wan? Why would Mace be giving her a piggy-back??!!

-Shaak

6:02 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

You sure know how to throw a party, Aayla. Rock on.

6:30 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Great party, toots!
I don't remember much after Fluke and Obi-Wan started using me as a foot ball.
I did, however come home with a bunch of kick-ass pirated merchandise pinned all over me!
Cool. Party and prizes!

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Mace Windu said...

Yep awesome party, But I cant find my teddy bear **sob** and no that wasnt me wearing your skirt no way,barriss offee, why are you looking at Obi-Wan's butt anyways? Everyone threw my fudge at each other **sob** The Notebook was so sad **sob**

12:01 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

So thassen where der teddy bear came from...

1:23 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

oh my goodness!that piggy back ride is &$#&^%#*&%$ !!!!!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

*groan*

I remember arriving. I remember catching the most fascinating reflection while enjoying a beer, but when I looked up, I had lost Chewie. I remember playing games (although Hide and Seek was too short. Every place I checked, someone was hiding. Talk about lucky!)

I found a plate of brownies... The more I ate, the hungrier I got. Weird.

At some point I remember someone (or more than someone, my memory is kind of fuzzy around that time) rocking out. That was awesome!

I ate more brownies...

I don't really remember much after that.

Man, this headache...

7:17 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Oh wow,
Like I was going to steal everyones socks, but I had gotten a glance at Obi-Wan's. That little prank ended but quick.
It's really hard to haunt people when they can see you. Via a Ouiji board, no less! I may have to borrow that puppy sometime soon so I can get over this invisibility complex.
And, Han, muh buuki, next time, don't mix beer and brownies. Chocolate and Heinie mixed just tasted horrid.
QGJ

9:38 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Fun it would be, Windu thought, if manicures to each other we all gave, and each other's eyebrows we plucked. With a rolled up newspaper I hit him, "No, Windu, No!" Trying to break him of the girlieness, I am.

Seen my rubber ducky anyone has?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

yeah its in my speeder next to the fuzzy dice

4:05 PM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Dooku went to your party! He told me he was making a Taco Bell run! And how come I wasn't invited? Hmph.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Hey Secura! I found something funny in my head! It is a poem:

Shaak Ti is red,
Secrua is blue,
I hate grievious,
He should eat some poo

Yay!

-Ti

7:56 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

I invited everyone who has an e-mail adress in their profile to a star wars united site! It is where we can all share our thoughts! The site is Starwarsunited.blogspot.com (If you got an invite, ignore the following) If you dont have an e-mail adress, you can't join! Give me your e-mail adress if you want to join.

-Ti

12:14 AM  
Blogger SabĂ© said...

I heard Obi-Wan gave your fish some bear.What's wrong with giving a fish beer? Can fish even get drunk? Oh, and to solve your problem, Aayla, just tie a floatie thing to it and it should stay up right. Oh, and barriss, I really don't want to how you know obi-wans butt is big. Seriously!

By the way, has any one seen my pink pj's that match padmes? I seemed to have lost them in the middle of the night sometime and I thought I had found them but they were Padmes, cuz Anakin had them.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home