Thursday, July 07, 2005

Starbucky

Remember that coffee plant that uncle Qui-Gon gave to me? Well, it's grown quite a bit within this short time since I've recieved it. I think it may be because I don't water it. I coffee it. Seeing as it is a coffee plant, it only makes sense.

Well, anyways, I can now extract the coffee beans that grow on it to make my own special blend of coffee! It isn't all that strong yet, but I'm thinking I could start my own business with it or something. I may hold off awhile to manufacture it until it grows a bit bigger--kind of like I held off on naming it. I've decided to name it Starbucky(not after Fluke, of course, but after the coffee shop. Sorry, Fluke!)

Maybe I could annex my business with J.J. and Qui-Gon...I'll definitely have to speak with them about this..

7 Comments:

Blogger JawaJuice said...

I wonder...if you feed the plant milk will it produce lattes?

7:09 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

By the way, are you sure you mean "annex"? -Seize possession of, take over, invade?
If that's the case, we better circle the wagons, Qui, ol buddy.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

If it's not very strong, try giving it plutonium. I saw a guy doing it once and he made some form of supercrop.

8:35 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

give it hot chocolate!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Magic brownies plus magic coffee. This could be dangerous. Let's let Fluke test it.
QGJ

12:34 AM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

I recently tried my hand at gardening, but it didn't work out that well.

Click here

7:49 AM  
Blogger flu said...

I'm sensing that it is named after me... oh, joy!

...so, ok I'll try it!

...but not unless you brew it strong enough to walk on. If coffee's any weaker than that, it's just like colored water to me.

I like the shakes.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home