Friday, July 08, 2005

Temptation

While I was on my way to JawaJuice's place to stea--er..I mean..buy..a few of Uncle Jinn & J.J.'s Homemade Super Fudgy "Special Spiced" Brownies(which, by the way, I am by no means addicted to or anything)when something fell down from somewhere above me and hit the windshield of my speeder. It startled me quite a bit, and the Cocoa Vanilla Chip Latte smoothie I was drinking splattered everywhere. Don't ever spill one of those. It gets in places you didn't realize it could get--such as the fuzzy dice you may have hanging from your rearview mirror. Anyways, I wasn't too happy about this. I was cruising open-hooded, so the smoothie got on the exterior of the car--which I had just gotten waxed.

Well, the first thing I saw after the mess of my Cocoa Vanilla Chip Latte smoothie was this...cat-like thing on my windshield.













I then felt a sudden urge to slaughter sand people and younglings. Fortunately, the temptation passed as the kitten flew off my speeder due to acceleration.

Now, I have a Cocoa Vanilla Chip Latte smoothie scented speeder.

I've determined that felines are of the Dark Side.

8 Comments:

Blogger Draco-7 said...

Finally! Someone else who knows the utter EVIL of cats! (Also, id like to see what a Cocoa Vanilla Chip Latte smoothie scented speeder smells like. Although probably not as goot as the speeder that smelt of pineapple)

6:07 AM  
Blogger Padmé said...

Like, I did not know they did contact lenses for cats! Kinda looks like he needs some new ones now tho!

7:13 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

...must find catnip....mice treats...extra litter...
...must bring them to secret location...behind sandbox...must obay...

2:06 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

I do not need your ID... these are not the droids I'm looking for...

3:43 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Pffft, that only happens when they don't get their shots. Aayla, don't be a wuss.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I think perhaps it was upset because its contacts were falling out. I'm still unsure.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

It would look really cute without the rabidness. Look at that widdle nose!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

I think I've seen that cat somewhere...

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home