Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Time to Cheer Up

I slept in yesterday, seeing as my wake-up call of Fluffy biting me on the nose was not going to occur anymore. I spent most of that morning sulking...that is, until Obi-Wan came by. He had brought a little Ewok named "Dude" over to cheer me up. At first it was kind of cute, but then it started eating the carpet and everything in my refridgerator. It also decided to take a swim in the aquarium. Not cool, Dude.

Well, sometime during the visit, the little fellow went off somewhere. I was still a bit glum, and even more so at the sight of my half-eaten carpet, so Obi-Wan took me out "clubbing" in downtown Coruscant. It wasn't a date or anything...just something to do to cheer me up.

The place we went to reaked of wet bantha fur...He said the smell would fade after a few cold ones. He sure knows a lot relating to beer. Anyways, as we were sitting down, a strange little man hobbled up to our table and looked straight at Obi-Wan. In a hissy, gargly voice, he asked, "Wanna buy some death sticksss?"

"You don't want to sell me death sticks."

"I don't wanna sell you death sticksss.."

"You want to give me death sticks."

"Here, have some death sticksss."

At first, I was appalled that he had used a Jedi Mind Trick to get free death sticks, but he later showed me that death sticks make very nice plant fertilizers. I had no idea that he knew anything about gardening.

After a few hours out on the city, we went back to the temple. I had to admit, the trip did keep my mind off of Fluffy. Thanks, Obi-Wan!

5 Comments:

Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

Its allright, I'm always happy to cheer you up when you are down.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

That fellow might wanna go home and rethink his life.

4:08 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

hey i don't know obi is that good at jedi mind trick!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

then I guess all this time you were just cheering her up.. uh hu yeah shure, oh no Aayla is hitting on Obi-Wan again have you noticed at least in every other one of your blogs the name Obi-Wan just happens to appear.

1:32 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Windu-Ehm..no it doesn't! Liar!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home