Thursday, August 04, 2005

Padawan Memories: The Social

I remember the first time someone slipped a bit of alcohol into my coffee as a Padawan. It was at a Jedi social to celebrate our success, seeing as many of us were about to begin the trials.

I'd thought it tasted strange at first, but the padawan sitting next to me, whose name was Obi-Wan Kenobi, told me he'd fixed up a "new flavor" for me. I had just met the fellow, and I didn't want to seem rude, so I drank the entire
pitcher, even though its taste wasn't very pleasant. Besides...he was kind of cute..

Before I knew it, the entire room was spinning, and I began to see little people were flying around in sneakers.

Like on those weird shoe commercials that come on television in between soap operas.

I recall many odd events occuring that night. One of said events was a bunch of stormtroopers showing up. Another was a few of the older Jedi bringing in their favorites pets and having them "duke-it-out" on the table.
















It was actually somewhat entertaining..that is, until one of the cats lost a tail, which went flying onto Master Windu's head(He was there to "oversee" the social..good thing Master Yoda was there to oversee the overseer of the social). Then it was really entertaining. He wore it as if it were a tiara for the duration of the evening.


That was a fun way to spend the night...though I woke up feeling more or less queasy. I had the feeling I was about to ruin the new paisly pink carpet Master Yoda had just gotten laid throughout the entire temple by way of stomach fluids. I had no regards as to where I was going, but I knew I had to find a bathroom. My eyes were on the floor the entire time, and when I began to see tile, I knew I was in a safe-zone. I practically nose-planted into the toilet.

After spending some time coughing up much of what I had eaten/drunken the previous night, I stumbled out of the stall. It was then I realized my fatal mistake.





















I hadn't thought to check which bathroom I had entered.

Needless to say, I did my best to shy away from alcohol after that.

18 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

ha i was smarter than you then...i put something IN obi's cup of drink.

12:09 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Great post!
....I think those cats were Obi-Wan Katnobi and Mace Meowdu.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous lisa said...

Hello, Michele sent me. May the force be with you.

10:43 AM  
Blogger flu said...

BWAHAHAHAAA!

Ah...the memories... don'tcha just wish you could forget?

10:47 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Oh, yeah, Hi, Michele sent me.

...but you're a daily read anyhoo.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

He, Michelle sent tea.

Mace wore the tail?!

Good thing lightsabers tend to cauterise the wounds that they cause.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Awwww, how cute are those kitties?

Who's this Michelle?

12:50 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I suppose every Death Star has to have a bathroom; Michele sent me here.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Obs did the same thing to me, yo. He's frackin sadistic, that one.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi :) Michelle sent me! Nice blog :)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Indigo said...

good grief, michele sent me.

6:35 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Michelle did not send me.
Michelle did not move me.
Michelle did not use the force on me.
I do not belong to the cult of Michelle.
I do not...
*Someone waves their hands at me.*
Oh....Hi. Michelle sent me...

7:17 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

I don't think that was alcohol. I am a Togruta and your a Twi'lek. Do you have a private part that makes you go woo hoo? I do. Maybe we could expierement one day...Or night...

-Ti

9:14 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Alcohol...ugh. Obi-Wan alone keeps my new clinic in business!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

alcohol leads to the dark side! I've always heard that.... watch out Aayla!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Shuh, dinorider. If alcohol led to the dark side, me and Obs would be full-fledged Sith Lords by now. And do I look like I got a kickin red lightsaber? No. *sigh* But man those things are so illin'.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

that's why I AM a real sith... oops

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here jediknightaayla.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research presents that closely 50% of all United States adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home